7. Februar 2016

Words: I am back again

I am a little mad at myself because I have neglected my blog for so long, although I was so passionate about it. So many things did happen in the last 3,5 years, in my absence. A few highlights: I found my partner in crime in 2012, I spent Asian New Year in Viet Nam with my family in 2013, I managed my graduation and moved to Berlin in 2014 and in 2015 I left Germany for 3 days with two of my girlfriends to visit the Italian metropolis Rome for the first time. 2016, have you made some new year's resolutions? To be honest, this year I definitely belong again to those who have broken the rules after 2 days. How typical! I crave for a hopeful and a happy year full of good vibes, a lot of achievements and experience. It's Saturday night and I am lying in my bed and thinking back to the sunny days in Italy.




Share:

Keine Kommentare

© LANY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig